Proactive maintenance – locate the problem before equipment fails
Infrared thermography plays a key role in maintaining your equipment. Visual examinations and inspections do not reveal the same level of detail that is gathered through infrared inspections. Infrared thermography detects when internal components are going bad, such as internal contacts of motor starters, circuit breakers, and lighting contactors. What’s more, infrared inspections are reliable, accurate, and can be used on a variety of electrical and mechanical equipment. Some insurance companies even offer discounts on infrared thermography, as it’s an accepted procedure for reducing the risk of fires.
Why Infrared Imaging?
- Reduce energy costs.
- Proactively reduce downtime and repair costs.
- Increase reliability of your electrical and mechanical systems.
Infrared Thermography Saves You Money By:
- Reducing downtime from unexpected failures.
- Identifying minor issues before they turn into major problems.
- Planning repairs in advance and reducing unplanned emergency service calls and downtime.
- Decreasing the potential risks of fire and thereby providing your building occupants with a safer environment. (This savings alone is priceless!)
Ultimately, a proactive maintenance program can save building owners thousands of dollars each year. Environmental Services of Charlotte’s core business is proactive maintenance. For over 24 years we have been helping our clients save money and reduce downtime by keeping their equipment running at peak performance. Our maintenance plans are customized and tailored to your needs. Call us today so we can help save you money by being proactive! (704) 596-7986 or (800) 596-9886.
Some Suggested Infrared Thermography Applications Include:
- Electrical inspections.
- Electrical motor and mechanical bearing inspections.
- Power generation generator inspections.
- Furnace internal flame evaluation and tube inspections.
- Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning equipment evaluations.