Why you need a maintenance plan
When it comes to your HVAC system, is there ever a convenient time for it to stop working?
If there was a way to reduce unwanted system downtime and increase your energy efficiency, wouldn’t you like to at least consider the options?
Of course you would and you owe it to yourself to consider this:
Reactive repair, due to labor, equipment replacement, and downtime, costs three to five times as much as proactive maintenance. Properly maintained equipment adds even more savings from reduced energy consumption. Worn bearings, misaligned shafts, clogged filters, or high resistance connections are just some of the items that contribute to your equipment’s inefficiency. It’s a fact that poorly maintained equipment requires more energy to function. Translation: It’s costing you money!
Practically every facility can reduce its energy consumption. So why aren’t more doing it? When energy prices were low, so was the priority for saving energy. Now with energy costs skyrocketing, you cannot afford to not reduce consumption! So where do you start?
You start with a Proactive Maintenance Plan with Environmental Services of Charlotte. Infrared thermography plays a key role in maintaining your equipment too. Visual examinations and inspections can’t show you the details that you can see using Infrared inspections. Infrared thermography also detects when internal components are going bad, such as internal contacts of motor starters, circuit breakers, and lighting contactors. Infrared inspections are reliable, accurate, and can be used on a variety of electrical and mechanical equipment.
Infrared Thermography Saves You Money By:
- Reducing downtime from unexpected failures
- Finding minor issues before they turn into major problems.
- Allowing you to plan for repairs rather than unplanned emergency service calls and downtime.
- Identifying and thus decreasing the potential risks of fire, providing your building occupants a safer environment to be in. That savings alone is priceless!
Additionally, check with your insurance company as they may offer a discount for proactively reducing your risks of fires.
Some Suggested Infrared Thermography Applications:
- Electrical Inspections
- Electrical motor and mechanical bearing inspections
- Power generation generator inspections
- Furnace internal flame evaluation and tube inspections
- Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning equipment evaluations
Environmental Services of Charlotte’s core business is Proactive Maintenance. For over 35 years we have been helping our clients save money and reduce downtime by keeping their HVAC and Electrical equipment running at peak performance. Our maintenance plans are customized and tailored to your needs. Call us today so we can show you how we can help save you money by being proactive! (704) 596-7986.